Sunday, May 6, 2012

Photography Class

I took a photography class from my friend Lesley with a bunch of other friends. I really enjoyed it and feel like I learned a lot. I do feel like I improved, but feel I have a LONG way to go. But, atleast I understand it all a little better. The first class and first assignments were very technical. WE learned about Aperture, ISO, Shutter Speed, White Ballance and Lighting.  In the second class we learned more about the art of taking a picture, context, framing, in-camera cropping, perspective, and a few other things.   I think that is where I struggle the most.   Here are some of the pictures from my homework assignments. 

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I'm so impressed by these, and it's really fun to look at many of them all at once. Your photography is definitely changing, can you see it? I love how you've started cropping and composing creatively. Your images are interesting and dynamic and lovely! And I'm not just saying that as your teacher :) Well done!

Unknown said...

Thanks Lesley!