Sunday, April 1, 2012

Random Pics

Here are few random pictures and happenings from the last few months:


Gavin and Grace while visiting Long Island
I love how carefree my kids are when we are there. It is one of our favorite places to visit
Eli's soccer class.  He was so fast in his class and quite aggressive when he wanted to be.
Boyd took the kids to the St. Patty's Day Parade
With a bunch of friends at the Parade
Belvedere Castle
On a family walk to Riverside
I am working on my photography skills now that we have a new camera.  I am even taking a class and I can't wait.  I love this picture of Eli and I worked on it for a while. 
Joshua loves to give kisses, or he loves to try and bite our faces
I had preschool at my house.  I love this little gang.  It is sad to think that they will be going their separate ways next year for Kindergarten. Most have been together for 2 years now at Book Buddies and with our coop this year.

No comments: