Saturday, November 21, 2009

11- 21

So, I skipped a few days? Oh well.. Here are a few things I am thankful for today..

1) fun filled weeks. I don't get the opportunity to go out all that often in the evenings, but this week for whatever reason there was a lot going on and so I was able to enjoy some great girls' night outs and a great date with my husband and some friends..

2)Gavin's example. The other day Eli pulled all the books from our bookshelf. Boyd had not gotten a chance to clean them up yet. Boyd was working on something else, but when he came back into the room Gavin was cleaning up the books. Eli started cleaning up as well.

3)Patience.. I don't have much of it, but I am working on it.

4)Eli's cuddle. He doesn't do much cuddling with me these days. I don't get a lot of cuddles from Eli these days, but this week I did.

5)My mom and dad. They are serving a mission in Mexico and I am so proud of them. We are excited that we will be getting to see them in February!

No comments: