Sunday, January 15, 2012

Becca's Wedding and Visit with Anna Min

In early November Joshua and I headed to New Mexico for Becca's wedding. Becca, Emily and I were best friends in high school. It was a really great chance for me to reflect back on our high school days and on the nearly 20 years since I moved to Gallup and met those two. We have grown and changed so much, but the bond we formed from those early experiences is still strong. And it brought me such joy to see her so happy.










One of the best parts of the trip was that my sister drove over from Amarillo to spend a couple days with me. It was so wonderful to spend some good quality time with my sister without all of our kids. I love my sister so much. I think she is such a beautiful, smart, and talented person. It made the trip so special that she was able to come.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: